Commitment to Safety
We are committed to providing the safest workplace possible. Palmetto Sitework Services, LLC maintains a successful program through continued management involvement, effective training, and the implementation of innovative safety processes. We have a “safety first” attitude where workers actively participate in the safety and well-being of your job site.
Full-Time Safety Professional
Our full-time safety professional is responsible for the implementation of all project safety related processes, policies, and training. A major emphasis is on employee pre-task planning and compliance with OSHA standards. We accomplish this through frequent site inspections, conformance to site-specific plans and immediate corrective action where hazards are present or may appear.
Trustworthy and Dependable
By preventing accidents, injury, and controlling loss with our safety program, we save you time, energy, and headache.
Our safety program includes:
- Safety orientation for all new hires
- Weekly safety “Toolbox Talks” on every job site
- Competent Person training for trenching, excavation, and confined space safety
- OSHA 10 and 30 Hour training
- First Aid and CPR training
- Work Zone Traffic Safety training
- Quarterly safety meetings
- Formal safety training for all field supervisors
- A written Hazardous Communication plan
- A drug-free workplace policy and employee assistance program
- A policy permitting random drug testing
We Come Recommended
Palmetto Sitework Services has always been responsive to our project needs and it is a pleasure working with them. They work diligently to meet our demanding schedules while working with the established budget or contract sum. I highly recommend them as a sitework contractor.
Michael E. Patterson, Project Manager, Denham-Blythe Co. Inc.